Forms & Resources

Building Permits

Building permit applications and requirements for new construction for commercial and residential projects.

Concealed Pistol License

Apply for a new CPL, renew an existing one, or appeal a denied application. Forms can be submitted online.

Doing Business As (DBA)

Forms for registering your business or co-partnership. Applications may be submitted online.

Dog Licenses

All dogs in the county over 6 months of age require a dog license. The license renewal application can be printed and mailed.

Equalization Forms

Equalization forms including Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) forms may be printed and mailed.


Forms for submitting and appealing Freedom of Information Act requests as well as procedures and guidelines.

Landlord Tenant Cases

Instructions and forms for landlords filing a suit and for tenants who have been served with a summons and complaint.

Military Discharge Papers

Forms for veterans to request records of active military service. Forms may be submitted in-person or by mail.


Applications can be found and completed online. Passport applications are accepted by appointment only.

Probate & Family Court

Forms and resources for the Probate, juvenile/family, neglect/abuse, and adoption cases.

Small Claims

Forms, instructions, and resources for filing a case in the Small Claims Division of the District Court.