Who to Contact

Drains such as roadside ditches, pipes, bridges and culverts under roads that drain state highways and county roads, which are not designated as county drains, are maintained by the losco County Road Commission: (989) 362-4433.

Drain pipes which are not county drains and are not along the roadside may be the responsibility of the property owner.

Rivers, streams or creeks which are not under the Drain Commissioner’s jurisdiction may be the responsibility of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality – Mio Office: (989) 826-0311.

Contact the Drain Commissioner's Office

For questions and comments regarding Iosco County drains, call (989) 984-1052 or use the link below to email us.