81st District Court
Judge Christopher P. Martin
The 81st District Court handles the following cases:
- Traffic violations, such as speeding tickets and seat belt violations
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Misdemeanor criminal cases (In general, if found guilty, the accused cannot be sentenced to more than one year in jail)
- Preliminary hearings for felony criminal cases
- Small Claims Court cases (Forms)
- Fee Waiver Request
- Civil cases with claims up to $25,000
Credit Card Payments
Court ordered fees, costs and bonds can be paid by credit card through Government Payment Services by calling 1-888-604-7888 toll free 24 hours a day or at the link below.
Click on the link to see if you are eligible for set-aside or expungement.