Concealed Pistol License
Apply for a New CPL
Use this link only for a NEW concealed pistol license.
Renew a CPL
Use this link to renew an existing Concealed Pistol License.
Appeal a Denied CPL
Use this link to appeal a denied CPL application.
Applicants may view a complete copy of the firearms laws of this state on the Michigan Legislature’s website at www.legislature.mi.gov/publications/firearms.pdf or on the Michigan State Police’s (MSP) website www.michigan.gov/firearms
- Law Enforcement Agencies with Palm Print Capabilities by County
- Private Live Scan Vendors with Palm Print Capabilities
Pistol Safety Courses
The following organizations offer certified pistol safety training courses:
- Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards – www.michigan.gov/mcoles or (517) 322-1417
- National Rifle Association – firearmtraining.nra.org or (703) 267-1500
- Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners – www.mcrgo.org or (517) 484-2746